The Indiana AEYC audience and membership is comprised of early care and education professionals from various settings, each holding a multitude of titles and positions — all serving young children, birth through age eight, and their families.
Each contribution you make, be it through sponsorship, the Christine L. Fisher Early Childhood Education Fund, or involvement in the Month of the Young Child, goes directly to support the education and care needs of young children.
Indiana AEYC is the voice to influence policy and promote research-based practice to benefit young children, their families, and those who work on their behalf.
We make a difference
- For all children in Indiana by supporting and promoting access to quality education and care.
- For all professionals, paraprofessionals, and parents working with young children in Indiana by providing access to quality professional development and training about issues affecting young children and their families.
- By providing policymakers and regulators of education and care for young children will have access to current research and nationally recognized standards when creating and implementing legislation, regulation, and policies that affect young children and families.
- By providing financial support and technical assistance for early care and education professionals seeking credentials, degrees and certificates.
- By advocating for and providing research to support increased compensation and wages for early childhood professionals.
- By providing program recognition and support for nationally accredited facilities.
By supporting the rights of a family to educate and care for their children with access to affordable, quality early childhood experiences.