Accreditation Scholarship Process
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR AN ACCREDITATION SCHOLARSHIP?
To be eligible for an Indiana Accreditation Project scholarship for accreditation the licensed center, licensed home, certified registered ministry, public school or other legally license exempt facility must:
- Be enrolled and in good standing in Paths to QUALITY™ at any level;
- Meet the eligibility guidelines established by the respective national accreditation body that the early childhood program has chosen; and
- If applicable, have a current license or registration, with no current or pending negative action, issued by the State of Indiana, Office of Early Childhood and Out of School Learning.
WHICH ACCREDITING BODY DO I CHOOSE?
Click Here to learn more
HOW DO I APPLY?
Applying for an Indiana Accreditation Project accreditation scholarship, early care and education professionals must:
- Review all eligibility requirements to ensure compliance for their facility;
- Complete the Indiana Accreditation Project scholarship application;
- Complete the appropriate accreditation forms from the accrediting body for which the scholarship is being requested
The most current applications for each step in the accreditation and reaccreditation process are located on each accrediting body’s website. It is imperative that you use the latest forms available.
- Secure and organize all supporting documentation that is required by the national accrediting body for the respective step in the accreditation process
- If regulated, provide a copy of the current license or registration issued by the State of Indiana, Office of Early Childhood and Out of School Learning;
- If accredited, provide a copy of the current accreditation certificate
HOW DO I FIND AN INDIANA ACCREDITATION PROJECT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION?
Application for Accreditation Financial Assistance
HOW DO I FIND THE APPROPRIATE NATIONAL ACCREDITING BODY FORMS?
If you are having trouble deciding which forms are necessary or which accrediting body to choose, please contact your Paths to QUALITY Coach or the Indiana Accreditation Project using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
WHERE DO I SEND IT?
Once all documents are completed in full, signed, and dated, and all necessary supplemental documentation is secured and organized, the packet can be mailed via USPS or another carrier of your choice, faxed, or emailed using the information below.
Please note that some applications or materials may include personal information and by transmitting this information over fax or email the professional doing so is liable for any fraudulent activities that result from the transmission process.
All Indiana Accreditation Project scholarship applications and supplemental materials MUST be received 30 calendar days previous to their required submission date to the appropriate accrediting body or funding may be denied.
2955 N. Meridian St., Suite 120
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Scan and email to:
If you have any further questions, please contact a Paths to QUALITY™ Coach or the Accreditation Project at 855-484-2392 or 317-356-6884.