By joining NAEYC and Indiana AEYC, you’ll make a positive difference in the lives of children and families. Founded in 1926, NAEYC has led the way to excellence in early childcare and education. NAEYC Members are teachers, administrators, parents, educators, and policy members who are committed to improving the quality of early care and education for all young children.
As our state’s affiliate, Indiana AEYC is enriching the lives of tens of thousands of children each year. Your membership provides YOU with the latest research, informative resources, networking, and educational opportunities to help you lay the foundation for your students’ school readiness, academic success, and adult achievement. Empowering individual educators in turn enriches our schools and childcare centers.
INDIANA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Event Discounts
- Discounts to the Annual Indiana Early Childhood Education Conference and local chapter conferences, events and professional training opportunities
- Weekly INAEYC Member Newsletter
- Access to member Lounge at Indiana Early Childhood Conference
- Opportunity to serve or vote on local chapter board or state governing board
- Month of the Young Child and Week of the Young Child Activities
- Access to Scholarships and Awards
- Help INAEYC shape Indiana’s Public Policy on Early Childhood Education
- Advertise job openings on INAEYC website and member newsletters
- “Study Tours” Organized by INAEYC
- Local Chapter membership